Friday 27 March 2015

Throwback Thursday (on a Friday): Corporate Wolves

So I realise Thursday has been and gone already, but I thought I'd run a strand to show some things that I've done in the past and shown on my old blog.

"Capitalism has an intense, rich flavour"
- Wolfgang P. Loupine, 2012
I originally posted this in early 2012 - only chancing upon the post again on my old blog did I find the additional caption and my supposed naming of the main wolf in the foreground. I'm surprised to have found that it's the first picture that actually pops up in Google Images as of March 2015 when one types in the term "corporate wolves" (in the plural at least - not in the singular "corporate wolf"). I'm not a huge political activist, but this picture ultimately summarises my feelings on the types of dubious people who often manage to infiltrate banks, political parties and large corporations.


No comments:

Post a Comment